Guelph School of Music Teaching Positions
Guelph School of Music has openings for a contract Suzuki Piano Teacher and Conservatory Piano Teacher beginning September 2018.
- Private Weekly Lessons from September to June
- Group Performance Classes held once per term
- Faculty Meetings
- Student Recitals held in Winter and Spring
Suzuki Piano Teacher
- Bachelor’s degree in music and/or Associate Diploma from an accredited conservatory such as Royal Conservatory of Music or Conservatory Canada.
- ECC and Suzuki Book One Suzuki training required.
Conservatory Piano Teacher
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor of Music from an accredited conservatory such as Royal Conservatory of Music or Conservatory Canada.
- Minimum two years teaching experience.
Qualified and experienced teachers are invited to forward a resume and cover letter to:
Tracey Clarke Rankine