Guelph School of Music Teaching Positions
Guelph School of Music has an opening for a contract Suzuki Piano Teacher beginning September 2019.
- Private Weekly Lessons from September to June
- Group Performance Classes held once per term
- Faculty Meetings
- Student Recitals held in Winter and Spring
Suzuki Piano Teacher
- Bachelor’s degree in music and/or Associate Diploma from an accredited conservatory such as Royal Conservatory of Music or Conservatory Canada.
- ECC and Suzuki Book One Suzuki training required.
Qualified and experienced teachers are invited to forward a resume and cover letter to:
Tracey Clarke Rankine